How cute are these!
There is no shortage of teacups at the Mad Hatter’s unbirthday party. In fact, the cups rotate around the table so quickly Alice never gets so much as a sip of tea. Made from ice cream cones and cookies, these edible cup-and-saucer treat holders are a cinch to assemble and will ensure that each guest at your child’s tea party gets his or her fill.
For each teacup, you’ll need:
- Cup-style wafer ice cream cone
- Round sugar or shortbread cookie
- Decorator’s icing
- 2 gummy rings candies
- Assorted candies, popcorn, or trail mix to fill the teacup
1. Use a serrated knife to carefully cut the cup portion of the ice cream cone from the handle (an adult’s job). Discard the handle and set the cup aside for now.
2. Place a gummy ring candy on the center of the cookie, using decorator’s icing to…
View original post 79 more words