So one of my favourite bloggers has nominated me for a Liebster Award! This award is basically about getting to know some of your favourite bloggers better and a chance for you to talk about yourself, because obviously as bloggers we don’t do that often enough at all!
So my nominator is Sharon from the blog ‘Sunshine and Celandines’ and she has given me a bunch of questions to answer. Then I have to make up my own awesome questions up and nominate some other lucky people!
So answers first:
1. Whats the last boxset you watched?
I think the last complete box set I watched was ‘Being Erica‘, season 1-4. I absolutely adore this Canadian series, every time I watch it I learn something new about how to accept yourself and to get the things you want by going after them.
2. Are you a cat or a dog person?
I am totally a dog person, I adore my family’s doggies! I do have my favourite though 😀 (I’m a terrible person I know)
3. Lakeside or seashore?
I think definitely Seashore. I’ve always loved the sea. I did a lot of sailing when I was younger and loved that you could just go on forever into the deep blue yonder! Plus what is better than Fish and Chips?
4. What do you like to do to wind down?
For as long as I can remember I’ve always had my head in a book and I find nothing more relaxing than losing myself in the pages of a good book.
5. Do you have a sweet tooth?
Chocolate is my best friend and my worst enemy. But mostly my best friend 😀
6. What was your favorite book as a child?
My favourite book as a child and still is today is called ‘Slaves of the Mastery‘ by William Nicholson. It’s actually the middle book in a trilogy, the other books being ‘The Wing Singer’ and ‘Firesong’. Not sure why but It’s a fantastic series.
My best friend is absolutely obsessed with Marilyn Monroe, so I think it would be safer to go for Audrey Hepburn. We do both have dark hair after all!
8. Which Festival would you really like to go to?
I’m desperate to go to Glastonbury with my other best friend! We tried to get tickets this year but didn’t manage it. Maybe next year? ehh Wifey?
I’m genuinely torn between Winter and Summer. I think I mainly love Winter because it’s my birthday in the middle, so I’ve always looked forward to it. Never suffered from January blues ever 😀 I love summer also though, as the days feel endless and you have so much energy. I always feel more active in the summer months.
10. Where in the world would your holiday home be?
My holiday home would be in Greece. The people are so lovely, amazing architecture, interesting history and glorious food!
So onto my questions and my nominees!
And these are your questions:
1) What is your favourite kind of food?
2) The electricity goes off, what do you do?
3) Your favourite piece of clothing?
4) You best childhood memory?
5) Do you still have any of your teddy bears?
6) Super power that you would have?
7) Book character that is most like you?
8) Favourite colour (and why if you can?)
9) Reason you started blogging?
10) What do you most like about yourself?
Looking forward to seeing all your answers, because I love your blogs!